[jaws-uk] Re: Web forms problem

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 08:58:56 +0100

Hi Amro,

http://www.thomsonfly.com/en/company_contact.html

If it doesn't work, go to www.thomsonfly.com and look for the link,
Contact us.

Fill in fictional stuff as you like in the webform but this problem
happens when you get to the main message body, or feedback comments
field.

Test things out by starting a new line with a capital letter.

Incidentally, if I begin a new sentence with shift I, or shift A, jaws
says to me, "feature only available with virtual cursor on internet"

Beginning a line with Shift P, it's like it activates the send button,
or at least, it disappears into oblivian.

Cheers, Robin