[jaws-uk] Watching DVD's with jaws

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-Uk@Freelists. Org" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:55:23 -0000

Graham,

I only read the digest form of this list, so you may already have received
the following information from someone else.

DVD Audio Extractor is a very accessible DVD player, and it can also be used
to rip the audio from DVD's to a variety of formats, such as MP3, OG Vorbis
and wav.  A fully-functional 30-day trial is available from

http://www.castudio.org

Jonathan Mosen has done an excellent review of this software, mainly
concentrating on its ability to rip audio.  A direct link to his review is
as follows:

http://jmosen.audioblog.com/deluge/ef1bc12e-0cd2-dea8-8da3-f06e0c5f3f55.mp3

I am in the middle of my 30-day trial of this software and am most impressed
with it.  I use Jaws 7.0 and find it totally accessible.  To register it
costs 32.50 US dollars.

HTH,

Caroline.