[jaws-uk] Re: Was RE: Re: Problems with newer programmes eg Win7, Office 2010, WLM etc

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 21:34:20 +0100

Hi Keith,

Just read your reply.  Yes, I'm usingJAWS 13 as well.

Again, I notice that Outlook seems to be more stable if you
close it down and re-enter.  I thought someone else bought
this issue up a couple of months ago but as I wasn't using
Office 2010 at the time I ignored the details.

Lets hope someone out there is listening.

Jim

Date: 04/16/12

link:-
**
[...]

This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email
Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit
http://www.symanteccloud.com