[jaws-uk] Re: WORDVIEWS

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 11:40:22 +0100

Hi Tom

I see you say you don't want to but I think it is interesting to see what goes
on so, to see what your macros are doing:

Press <Alt F8) for Macros
Press <Tab> and <Down Arrow> to select "All Active Templates and Documents"
Press <Tab> again to see the list of macros
<Down Arrow> to the one you are interested in
Press <Tab> until it says "Edit" and press Enter

You are now in the wonderful world of VBA, where I seem to spend quite a lot of
my time.

You can see all your macros once you are editing and, if you close the VBA
window with <Alt F4> you can easily get back to it while you are in Word by
pressing <Alt F11>.

It works for Excel as well, except that you don't need to select active
templates and documents.

One day I will Visual Basic properly.

Have fun!

Pele