[jaws-uk] Re: WHERE CAN I?

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:01:20 +0100

Hi Val,
Insert f6 gives you a list of headings on a page and insert f7 gives you a list
of links.  These are  dialog boxes so tab around to find out what's there.

I take it you are using Jaws 5 or greater?

The most useful keys in internet explorer are,
N for the next block of text which is not a link.
U for the next unvisited link.
V for the next visited link.
F for the next form field.
B for the next button.

Shift can also be used with all the above keys to go to the previous instance.

Use the enter key when on a text box or list box to turn on forms mode so you
can enter text normally.  Press the plus key on the num pad to turn it off.
If you have a look on your Jaws CD or on the freedom website (sorry can't
remember the exact URL) you can access mp3 tutorial files about using Jaws.

You might want to keep and print this email for future reference.
Hope this helps.
Nigel
It's not what Operating system you use, it's how productive you are with it.