[jaws-uk] Re: Voice Stammering

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 18:07:28 +0100

I am sure you are not but you can read it up and they have been on your Cd for a long time now. I have tried Daniel on my Ocr K11 but had to give it up because I couldn't control it, it seems they are human digitised speech programmes and not easy to control it is running at 22hertz, I am not sure what that means but the list is full of very clever people and I fear I only know problems! However why not experiment Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "kevin mulhern" <kevinmulhern@xxxxxxxxx>