[jaws-uk] Visualise Basic 6 Claire.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:18:25 -0000

Well what good is it tome then? I though there were only 3 main screen readers Dolphin WindowEyes and JFw. in George's answer to my question on DbX files he threw me a link and if I cough up some dollars and have Visualise Basic 6 I can use the DbX cure tool. seems to me to be NBG then One screen reader is more than enough for me. Tell me who makes it? One lister off list said it was a kind of programming language but as to what good it wouldbe in sorting out DbX files he had not a clue. I did ask George off list but the silence was as I said deafening. Dorothy PPS do you use it?