[jaws-uk] Re: Vista or XP please?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 12:10:34 +0100

Hi Amie,

As Graham and Chris have said, Windows 7 is very close to final
release, so it may pay to stay with what you know, and consider
Windows 7 at a more leisurely pace.

One additional suggestion, unless you've already upgraded, would be to
avoid IE8 for just now.  There are just too many sites having problems
with it for comfort.

George.