[jaws-uk] Virus email

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jaws list" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:53:41 +0100

I received a message that looked like it was from my provider today but it
had a virus attached to it.  If anyone gets a similar message, don't open
the zipped attachemtn.  The message looked like this:

Dear user bbinc,

It has come to our attention that your Tiscali User Profile ( x ) records
are out of date. For further details see the attached document.

Thank you for using Tiscali!
The Tiscali Support Team

+++ Tiscali Antivirus - www.tiscali.co.uk