[jaws-uk] Virtual this and that

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 00:46:24 +0100

dear List, I hear virtual curser which must be Jaws, but I hear virtual memory or Ram. so what is Virtual Ram. I think available Ram is temporary memory, but I am not sure.

I fear I have been reading Computer active Magazine and one article is how to perk up your computer speed, did not understand the Line Page bit, Buffer I think I understand. It sounds so simple on conputeractive Mag, they delve your registry in a way I couldn't dare to. so what are the 2 Virtuals then. do not confuse with the Five virtues as I think they areGreek Legens. Reading Computer active Mag Issue 242, Shows you how to boost up the speed of your computer drastically.. I have the tape issue. Can read in bed then Dorothy