[jaws-uk] Re: Video-interceptor.

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 21:39:26 +0100

thanks for that, all I know is that if it not put on the computer at the
right point and most up to date drivers you are in big  trouble, I fear my
Viglen may have tobe cleaned off and the whole thing puton from Scratch,
Andrew understands these thing and the  technical stuff well is a bit
depressing. I am using the laptop with version 4.51 not the new build on
Viglen, that has Jaws 7 on to. as for my new Scanner it was delivered by man
from shop in Tonbridge he put iton for me, we did a test and it was fine. he
was impressed with Kurzweil Speech, I paid him for doingit  he was on his
way home, I had a cup of tea put iton again did a scan and printed it out. I
then put in the scanner and gotonly "SCAN failed! did  it again Scan failed.
turned off and on and that is all I can get out of it.The light in on the
far right. It is Epson 3490 sleek Shiny and  sounded like  my dentists drill
when scanning I said to Terry delivery man, actually  he runs the business
is more than a delivery boy   why so noisy. he said that is how they are. I
tried  to phone him as he phoned me from a Mobile to see if he was near my
house. No numbers only names in this road. I only  get  a message the
service isn't available and neither is my new Scanner!! I think I shall call
it a day had enough. the light ison on the scanner the wires are in place.