[jaws-uk] Re: Video-interceptor.

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 20:34:03 +0100

Hi Dorothy,
Think of it as a little like someone listening in on a telephone
conversation.
Video information is send to the screen but Jaws listens in on the
information on the way by means of a video interceptor and tries to make
sense of it to pass on to us in the form of speech and/or Braille.
HTH,
Phil Medway.