[jaws-uk] Re: Version 9 Leonie watson

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 23:12:27 -0000

        I'm part of the beta testing programme that tests Jaws before it's
released. I am not, never have been and likely never will, be employed by
Freedom Scientific. Nor do I in any way offer any kind of Jaws support,
other than through this list and others like it. Will Pearson did indeed
work with Freedom Scientific at one time, but hasn't for at least a couple
of years now I believe.

        Had you asked me whether I was part of the group that tested Jaws
9.0, the answer would have been a simple, yes. The issue you referred to
however was nothing to do with Jaws 9.0. It referred to a question you asked
a very long time ago on this list.

Regards,
Léonie.