[jaws-uk] Version 9 Leonie

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 20:47:21 -0000

Glad to see you have tested it Leonie.
I believed Bryan carver  when he told me if we ever do a fix for it "you
will be the first to know "
I  really hoped  John  in croborough could make what you Leonie called the
switching box,remember? I did not know that Will Pearson worked for FS only
that he was at University.  I did have in from my German Technical friend
and by now I value him as a friend Leonie ,why because he never did think
searching for the truth was "flogging a dead horse "   as I told Brian
once you go  down that route  you have failed  completely. Now a year or so
ago the owner of this list kindly wrote to Freedom for me  about the time I
had the Hardrive failure  and he sadly had no reply, nor could he do the
settings  or make them work.

George  actually could  do them but George   is sighted. I recall I asked
George  "  what are you using there a state of the art  bit of equipment "
George said No, a 3  year old Toshiba .

however  if Dan Clark swears  nine works and as my laptop is slow  I may
not put Lunar back on it but ask Dan for the settings . I will  also phone
st Petersburg  and ask once more  please confirm Dan Clarks  statements . so
far I have tried  three times by the way  and  as mentioned Karl Brozynia
the Personal assistant to Dr Hamilton  promised me he would "speak at once
to Dan Clark and Bryan carver "  he was due to leave Freedom Scientific  you
see and determined to come back to me. If I look at my phone bills I will
see the dates . Enough to say  If Freedom not one person gives a clear
statement on this I  will not feel happy, would

Dorothy

Ps  give my best wishes to Will Pearson leonie  and do tell him I realise he
must have been in a difficult position PPs  Trees have come down here and my
tree surgeon  who was to plant new hedge onton top of embankment is out  now
clearing roads hope the rest of you are safe. this last passage is not Jaws
related  but  may be a weather warning if you are North of kent .you?