[jaws-uk] Version 6 and Excel 2003

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:12:31 +0100

I'd like to buy a tutorial on using JAWS 6 with Excel 2003, if such a thing
exists, and was wondering if anyone has any experience of such a tutorial?

I've looked at the tutorial available from the Access Technology Institute
and from FS themselves, but don't know of any other resources. Both of these
seem to be for Excel 2000 and/or Excel Xp, which I'm assuming is 2003 near
as makes no odds!

Can anyone offer advice on which is the best tutorial for an Excel 2003
novice?

Darran