[jaws-uk] Re: Verified By Visa

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:27:14 +0100

MessageI can't find any form field. I get that screen where it says what the
process is about and that you can abort if the sverification screen is not
displayed. But of course I can't do this as it is displayed, JAWS just won't
read it. Only when using the JAWS cursor can I read things like pass word,
submit etc, but I can't enter into the edit field into which to type my
password.

Barbara

www.paws4guidedogs.co.uk
a Website owned and run by guide dog owners in Northern Ireland to support and
promote the work of the Association in the provence.