[jaws-uk] Re: Verified By Visa

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:49:13 +0100

Hi Catherine

It happens on all the sites and not just one. Tried the Refresh but with no result.

Barbara

www.paws4guidedogs.co.uk
a Website owned and run by guide dog owners in Northern Ireland to support and promote the work of the Association in the provence. ----- Original Message ----- From: <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>