[jaws-uk] Verified By Visa

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:45:53 +0100

Hi All

I am using JAWS 9, Windows XP and IE 7.

When checking out of an online shop which uses Verified By Visa, I can only
find the verification screen when using the JAWS cursor and therefore can't
input my password without turning JAWS off and getting a sighted person to
place me in the edit box. I can use the Mastercard verification process fine,
but the Visa one seems inaccessible.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and do they know any ways to solve it?

Thanks.

Barbara

www.paws4guidedogs.co.uk
a Website owned and run by guide dog owners in Northern Ireland to support and
promote the work of the Association in the provence.