[jaws-uk] Re: Verbosity settings

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 22:03:34 -0000

Hi Leoni,

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately in this case it didn't
work for me.

Are there any other National Lottery players with an account
on the list using JAWS 9?  If so, have you been able to
enter your selections since last Thursday, it was on that
day that Camelot added a background of falling snow over
mountains to give the website a Christmas feeling to it.

I can get into my account ok but as soon as I try to enter
numbers on the playslip JAWS slows down to a crawl, well
more like a snail on valium.  It took me about 40 minutes to
complete a playslip last week and by the time I had finished
my account had timed out and I tried again with the same
results.

I sent an e-mail to Camelot who said they would respond in
their normal 7-10 days (big help!) and had the nerve to
imply they always strived to meet the latest accessability
guidelines!

Ability Net, who helped them to design the site have failed
to respond to an e-mail.

So, anyone else know of any remedies for this?

Jim Williams