[jaws-uk] Re: VOLUME CONTROL WITHIN JAWS

  • From: "christopher huby" <christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 21:10:17 -0000

Hi Val,

the volume control is on the system tray, if your employers are prepared to
do it, ask them for a headset with the speech coming our of one side and the
phone call out of the other.

I was a telephonist for 13 years and found this the best way.

If I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me
and I will do my best to assist.

Regards

Christopher Huby
SKYPE USER NAME: