[jaws-uk] VIRGIN TRAINS WEBSITE AND JAWS

  • From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:52:49 +0000

Hi all,

I have just registered on the Virgin Trains website
http://www.virgintrains.co.uk/default.aspx in order to be able to book
tickets online. However I am finding difficulty in using the booking
facility, in particular the control menu boxes don't all seem to work
as they should.

I'd be interested to know how other Jaws users find the above site?
Does anyone have any tips on using it correctly with Jaws?

Many thanks,

Kevin