[jaws-uk] Using the dictionary

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <amanda.palmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:53:36 -0000

Hi I just wondered if someone could help me, I want to get rid of these
greater than signs in an e-mail in Outlook, I know you can use the Jaws
dictionary to get rid of it but could someone tell me how to do it =
please,
I've never used the dictionary manager before.  I tried looking at the =
help
but it didn't make much sense to me, so if someone can give me an =
idiot's
way of doing it I would be grateful.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol / Lulsgate , United Kingdom Mostly Clear, =
33F=B0(1C=B0)