[jaws-uk] Using the Contacts Folder in Outlook

  • From: "Leach, Matthew" <matthew.leach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:56:39 +0100

Thanks to Chris Mullins and Steve Griffiths for their suggestions
regarding my questions on outlook, they worked a treat.

Now a follow up question for you Chris.  Can you tell me how I should go
about saving multiple contacts from an Email?  I have received such an
Email with several contacts.  I can get as far as entering on "new
submenu" but when I enter I am asked If I want to save all attachments
to which I press the enter key, Jaws then says "save all attachments
dialog folder name:".  I typed in "contacts" only to be told that the
contacts folder could not be found.  Can you suggest how I can save
these contacts into my contacts folder?

Many thanks.

Matty.

www.dickinson-dees.com
www.bizdocs.co.uk on-line document assembly

The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with
it is confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the originator or telephone
0191 279 9000.  This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for
viruses prior to leaving Dickinson Dees. Dickinson Dees will not be liable
for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.
A list of partners' names is available for inspection at St Ann's Wharf,
112 Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne NE99 1SB.  Dickinson Dees is
regulated by the Law Society and the Financial Services Authority.