[jaws-uk] Re: Using the Contacts Folder in Outlook

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:30:15 +0100

Matty
When the Control f facility is used the contact info is forwarded as an
attachment in the form of a .MSG file.  When inside the forwarded email,
press alt f then n and save the attachment.  Use Windows explorer to find
the .MSG file you have just saved, select it and copy it to the clipboard.
and paste from clipboard using Control v.  The contact should then be added
to your list.

HTH

Chris