[jaws-uk] Using jaws with a netbook

  • From: Jack Jones <jack.jones619@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 21:37:38 +0100

Hi list!
  I have a few questions. I would like to purchase a netbook.
Would this be a good idea with jaws? I mean, because the jaws
program is so large, will it slow the netbook down, especially on
the internet? Which netbooks work best? And finally, would it
help if I used a portable version of jaws rather than the full
install, or would I just be better off using nvda? (I would
rather not do this if I can help it, because jaws is so much
better).

Thanks in advance!

Jack Jones