[jaws-uk] Re: Using headings in Word

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 16:54:54 +0100

Thanks. I was looking in the JAWS commands for Word section; I do think the keystroke should be listed there too though - as are the commands for reading in tables, which also has a dedicated section in the Word Helpful Hints.

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>