[jaws-uk] Re: Urgent help required!!!

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:45:02 +0100

Hi Sue,

I'm not George but might be able to set your mind at rest ...

If you have copied the music files to the D drive, you should be able to
play them from there.

Also, if you delete the files from your C drive in the normal way, they
won't be removed from the drive immediately because the normal delete
operation places files in the recycle bin.  This is like a waste paper
basket which you have to empty in order to remove the files completely and
from where you can recover the files until you do actually empty it.

Incidentally, if you ever wish to delete files immediately, bypassing the
recycle bin stage, you hold down the shift key and press delete.  Remember,
though, that this will remove your files straight away.

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tel: 01869 347639

mobile: 07980 519990