[jaws-uk] Re: Upgrade to Version 16

  • From: Veronica Whymant <veronica.whymant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 21:17:17 +0100

Hi Sandra,

I purchased it from Sight and Sound (UK). Will it then contact Freedom
Scientific or would it be easier if I contacted FS myself?

Thank you,

Veronica

On 19/06/2015 19:41, Sandra Gayer wrote:

Hello Veronica,
Which company did you purchase your Jaws update from? You will need to
contact them and they will get in touch with Freedom Scientific on
your behalf. You will then receive the authorisation number from the
US.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

On 6/19/15, Veronica Whymant <veronica.whymant@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I have just bought an upgrade to version 16. My previous version was 11
and I stopped using JAWS when it became too incompatible with my system
and uninstalled it. I have since been using NVDA. However, having been
given funding to purchase JAWS I am now trying to activate my new
version and can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone help?
When I go to the activation box it says I need a 20 digit number as my
authorisation code. I never received such a code even for version 11.
All I have is 6 digit serial number on the dongle. Inserting the dongle
doesn't seem to upgrade it either...
Many thanks,
Veronica