[jaws-uk] Upgrade to Version 16

  • From: Veronica Whymant <veronica.whymant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 19:21:49 +0100

Hello,

I have just bought an upgrade to version 16. My previous version was 11
and I stopped using JAWS when it became too incompatible with my system
and uninstalled it. I have since been using NVDA. However, having been
given funding to purchase JAWS I am now trying to activate my new
version and can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone help?
When I go to the activation box it says I need a 20 digit number as my
authorisation code. I never received such a code even for version 11.
All I have is 6 digit serial number on the dongle. Inserting the dongle
doesn't seem to upgrade it either...
Many thanks,
Veronica