[jaws-uk] Re: Updating spybot and addaware.

  • From: TIDDYogg <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:08:37 +0100

Don't know about spybot but AdAware prompts you to download the latest data if yours is more than a couple of weeks old. You need to push OK, then Connect. When done push Finish and you'll be on the normal screen for scanning.

Terrill Reynolds wrote:
Hi sue:
Do you have the scripts for spybot and add-aware installed? If not then install the scripts for both. You can hit insert + H for a list of commands. With the scripts after spybot finds problems then hit control, shift +L to go to the list of spyware found. Arrow down the list and hit the space bar to check the spyware you want removed then hit control + F to remove the spywarer. Using add aware after scanning, also hit control shift + L to go to the spyware found Paige. control tab to the negligible objects Paige and hit control + M to check all. Now control tab again to see if it found any critical objects; if so there will be a critical objects tab and again hit control + M to select all. Now hit control + N to remove the spyware.
HTH
Warmest Regards,
Terrill Reynolds
Regular Email: