[jaws-uk] Re: Updates...

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 17:06:17 +0100

Hi Angela,

These are critical Windows updates. To start installation, access the system
tray with INSERT F11. Arrow down until you here 'Updates ready to install
(or something to that effect), and hit enter. All items should be selected,
so presuming you want to install everything that's been pulled down hit ALT
+ I. Then, its just a matter of accepting any license agreements, and any
other prompts. HTH

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews