[jaws-uk] Re: Update and laptop and settings

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 17:17:53 +0100

At least I did not dream I heard the dog bark then? I was starting to wonder if I was losing my marbles I did not let it stop me getting in update on Desktop but understood it had noted an intruder and I could either note or ignore I did not put in the 20 digit number either. However the laptop is a different kettle of fish it seems not to be able to contact FS at all and asks if my settings have altered, I could not even if asked remember that 20 digit number which is on the packet of Jaws 7, I will wait a while it maybe some small alteration in the settings is the cause, in any case I will not shut down the firewall or avg because it would b risky
Dorothy

Ps I did not have any real problems last update other than to be startled at hearing a Woof! and later an error messagee
/Dorothy.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>