[jaws-uk] Uninstalling programs

  • From: "John SAVAGE" <johnnyboy184@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 04:42:18 +0100

Hello list, I want to uninstall the version of Firefox currently on my
Desktop.  In the exceedingly annoying way it has, it updated itself without
permission and no longer works with the version of JAWS I'm using.
Going to Control Panel, I enter on "Add or Remove Programs", this brings up
options I can tab through.  One of these is "Toolbar: Change or Remove
Programs", but when I enter or space on this, nothing happens.
I have uninstalled programs before, but not for a good while.  Am I doing
something wrong, or is that bit of my Control Panel on the blink?
TIA, John.