[jaws-uk] Re: Un read E mails

  • From: "John Wells" <johnwellsjoseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 08:30:01 -0000

Alexander,

If you are experiencing problems regarding the message field in windows live
mail, try the following.

When opening an e-mail if the words “contacts field not found” or “subject
field not found” simply do the following:-

Go into windows live mail and then

1 press insert v

2 in the search edit field type in the word message.

3 arrow down to message header field where you will hear message
announcement checked.

4 uncheck this and tab to ok and then press enter.

Hope this helps.  John Wells.