[jaws-uk] UNINSTALLING INTERNET EXPLORER 8

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 12:03:17 +0100

Hi all,

Sorry for the off topic posting but it is, in a way relevant in that
the reason for wishing to uninstall IE8 relates to the fact that it is
not wholly compatible with Jaws 10.

I've gone into Programmes and Features, on my Vista machine, however I
can not find IE8 to uninstall it. I've been into the update history,
for Windows Update and can find IE8 (e.g. the date on which I
downloaded it), there is, however no way of uninstalling it from
there. I've tried clicking on the link (which does, I asume lead to
the original update) but nothing happens.

Can someone please advise me as to how I can delete IE8.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Kevin