[jaws-uk] Re: Typing echo

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:51:26 +0100

Hi,

Try the following:

1.  Press JAWSKey+NumRow6 to open the JAWS configuration manager.

2.  Press CTRL+D to open the Default.JCF file.

3.  Press ALT+S for the Set Options menu.

4.  Press ENTER on User Options...

5.  TAB twice to the group of Radio buttons called Typing Echo; set this
as you wish.

6.  Press ENTER to OK the dialog, then CTRL+S to save the file and
ALT+F4 to quit config manager.

---

Matthew F.  Horspool

E-Mail/MSN Messenger: