[jaws-uk] Twitter mobile

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:09:21 +0100

HI list
Sighing deeply and still wrestling twitter.  I'm now finding the mobile site
marginally more usable than accessing using easychirp.  Can't find the
button to post a tweet though; have my text all ready but it's going
nowhere.

Seriously wondering why I seem to have so much more trouble with this than
most JAWS users; I'm not really that useless with tech.  There just isn't a
post tweet button showing.  A couple of unlabelled buttons, at least some
relating to photos, but nothing to send my tweets on their way.

Please help!

If you can't set me straight then maybe you would all be kind enough to use
your superior skills to follow and retweet @sonophilialincs

My sense of urgency comes from the need to support our promo for this, my
latest project and current obsession:

www.sonophilia.co.uk

Thanks loads for any and all help.  This is ridiculous.  Can anyone tell me
what I'm doing so monumentally wrong?