[jaws-uk] Re: Twitter again

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 05:22:25 +0100

Hi Amie.

There is no need to create a separate account so yes as you suggest you must
bbe going wrong with the log in process somewhere.

I can't really be of any more help than that.  I would also suggest the
accessible twitter service at www.easychirp.com

This will also require log in but it is probably quicker to use once you
know that using a number key on its own moves between headings at that
level.  For me this ends up quicker than the mobile site.

Also, if you want to use twitter on a nokia mobile I would suggest trying
out tweets60.  There is a free version which does all the things I need to
do.

For all these things you need log in details but the same account should
work in both of them.

Cheers

Graham