[jaws-uk] Re: Turning photos.

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 17:39:32 +0100

Hi.

If you open the image within Paint, which comes with Windows I think, there
should be a function called rotate 90 degrees.

That'll tip the images up the right way for you.

Then just resave.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of
The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia