[jaws-uk] Re: Turning Smart Tags off

  • From: "Stephen Green" <stephen.tina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 22:20:47 -0000

Hi Andy

when you're in the document, press insert key plus V and the adjust jaws
verbosity screen will appear, arrow down once and you should be on an item
called smart tags, this will also say - on -, hit the spacebar and it will
change to - off -, close the screen and say yes when jaws prompts you to
save the changes. that should do it for you.

Steve Green