[jaws-uk] Re: Trying to remove I e 8

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:36:49 +0100

Where do these scaremongers get their ideas from?

Go to Control Panel, Add Remove Programs, find Windows Explorer 8 near
the bottom of the list, highlight, and click Remove.

I've done just that on over a dozen system now, as have many here on
this and the JAWS list, and I've yet to hear of anyone who has had any
serious problems - aside from having had to use IE8 in the first
place.

George.