[jaws-uk] Re: Troublesome Word form

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:46:42 -0000

Hi Catherine and Phil,

Sorry to jump in on this thread, however, The housing Association who own a share in the shared ownership flat live in sent me a form on paper today to fill in for a customer census.

I then rang them and asked if they could send it to me electronically, which they did, however, it looks as if it is a form designed in the same kind of non accessible way that Catherine's form may be, however, I have, with the permission of the housing association, sent the form to one of the technical support team at Sight and sound, with a view to finding out if I can put the form through Kurtzweil 1000 and then back into word, to make it more accessible. Alexander Shannon