[jaws-uk] Re: Troublesome Word form

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:56:06 -0000

Having said that, it's still extremely difficult to find where you need to type
info in, so I would say it's pretty inaccessible.  I see The Company in
question states they have an equal opportunities policy  but opportunities are
hardly equal if a blind person can't even fill in the application form.

Good luck
Chris