[jaws-uk] Re: Troublesome Word form

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:44:03 -0000

Catherine,

If you can't access an application form for any job then you have the right
to demand an accessible form in the format of your choice from the employer.
This comes under the provision of goods and services section of the DDA.  If
they refuse or delay in sending you an accessible application form then you
should ask for more time to complete it.  I don't know what type of employer
this is but if its a public body, such as a local authority then they should
know about accessible formats.

Get back to me if you want further help.

Jim Williams