[jaws-uk] Re: Trouble accessing Bluetooth

  • From: "Dave Reynolds" <dkreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:47:56 -0000

Try going into the bluetooth software itself, and searching for devices. You may find this works. Failing that, you will need to install the nokia software. You must have an application called mrouter running in the system tray.
Dave.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>