[jaws-uk] Tracking Issues

  • From: "Steve Seaton" <s.seaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 11:06:06 -0000

Hi All,

I am a windows XP user with Jaws V6.

I am having tracking problems with Jaws in MS Word and in Outlook to a
lesser extent.

When reading in Word, Jaws often misses out whole lines of text,  When I
press Insert Escape, it then reads the line.
When arrowing back by character Jaws often fails to announce the characters.
Again this can sometimes be fixed by pressing insert escape.

These same characteristics appear when compiling e-mails in Outlook but the
problem is not as severe.

It is as if there is some kind of image on the screen that Jaws can not cope
with.  Could it be various wizards that I need to turn off.

Thanks in advance.

Steve