[jaws-uk] Re: Toshiba laptop query

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:29:37 +0100

Hi Robin.  I don't have a Toshiba laptop so can't help with the first part
of your question.  As for the last part, definitely get rid of macafee and
you'll notice a very considerable speed increase.  It's not very accessible
and it really slows a system down.  If you want a free option, Microsoft
Security Essentials seems to be about the best around at the moment.

Regards

Graham

Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493