[jaws-uk] Tony just spotted your Email

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:28:09 -0000

 It is a lot to digest, I have tried to follow it, I can see Michael
musthave thought. or hope it would solve my problem and  enable me to use
with white font and black screen but can you give me the bottom lineand that
or can anyone else this list do so  for me Dorothy. I have by the way asked
George to give it a whirl. I have the Demo as you knowof V 7 and 6 but  as
you know we have been too fearful to try it,  do you think we can now?
Thanks a lot Dorothy..