[jaws-uk] Re: Tom Rieds last posts

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:51:24 -0000

Hi Flor and all,

Ok, another little qwerk I notice on this machine here at work, I wonder
if anyone else gets this.

Often when I hit insert A, jaws will say, unable to find attachments, do
you want jaws to try again? And when I hit the yes button, it then finds
them. Any experts out there explain why this may happen? Seems that the
last couple of versions of Jaws have had little gremlins re identifying
or not identifying attachments within e mail messages?

Cheers, Robin.