[jaws-uk] Tim. Pennick

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 17:26:22 -0000

You mention Zome Alarm inane earlier letter today I explainedhowitupset JFW. this was because it was just loaded on from a disc the Tutor who I was buying some lessons from. Late on from TNAUk i got a magazine called Computer Active. of course it is all above my head workshops and soon and taking the computer to bits even the Registry they mess around with. I did however get an article on Zome Alarm and then understood that the problem was it needed tobe told just what it culd and couldn't do.. The is nothing to do with jaws as Computer active doesn't really cater for VIP's I have asked them to think of us replace the 'clicks ' withal key stroke or two. Got an automated response that response had details of what they charge for technical help has anyone read it? The reader is nice and often gives a comment of his own. He is Fred Parker

and reads their sister Mag. as well. Dorothy.